Animals End Up In Unfortunate Circumstances
Sometimes animals end up in unfortunate circumstances through no fault of their own. Anything can happen, from a move, to a new family member, to the death of an owner, leaving animals in need of rescue. Sometimes people get an animal because it is cute or cool but later realize that it is not an ideal pet due to its natural behaviors, for example being active at night.
There are many wonderful rescue efforts in place for domestic animals like cats, dogs, and even some for exotic animals. We are unique in that our rescues serve as ambassadors to help people learn about them while they enjoy a happy, safe, and enriched life.
It is our mission to help as many animals as we can through rehabilitation, training, rehoming, and through becoming a permanent part of our Enchanting Animals family. The cost of the programs and events that we offer fund our rescue efforts. It is our eventual goal to obtain 501c3 non-profit status, but for now we are 100% funded through these services. When you book us for a party, event, or classroom presentation you can feel proud of the fact that you are supporting a great thing!
Animals We are Actively Looking to Rescue
How Can You Help?
- Word of mouth reference - tell your friends about us!
- Link our website on yours - exposure helps!
- Volunteer your time - we are always in need of help, whether your skills are in photography, mechanics, baking, gardening, or anything in between there is always a need for volunteers.
- Sign up as an animal foster - if you have the space and time to help us rehabilitate an animal we would love for you to consider sponsoring.
- Adopt - We sometimes have animals available for adoption that do not prefer an ambassador lifestyle. These animals can still make wonderful pets. If animals are available for adoption they will be listed below. Please note that we do require an application and home visit to be considered.
- Donations of money, gift cards, services or supplies - Click here to access our supply wish list _____ .Though these contributions are not tax deductible at this time, they will be used directly towards the care of our animals and our continued rescue efforts.
- Sponsor an animal - Sponsors receive a photo and a sponsorship certificate along with quarterly updates telling you what’s new in your animal friend’s life. Funds from sponsorship are applied directly to the care of your animal, helping us to cover costs associated with medical care, food, enclosures, bedding, toys, and entertainment.
Interested In Helping Out?
Take a look at our wish list or contact us to find out how you can help out or re-home an animal.